Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My Week in Review

Hey everyone! How has your past week been? Mine has been so busy that I have barely been able to do anything let alone a post so I'm glad I'm finally getting around to it. If you follow me on Instagram you probably saw a lot of activity last week.  

We'll start off with last Tuesday.  I went to the OAR concert at the LC pavilion and it was great!  This concert I was very excited for because I had not heard an OAR concert since college and they were a pretty big band when I was in college probably because they were from Ohio State and everyone knew who they were. The concert started out with Phillip Phillips who surprisingly enough coming from American Idol was nothing like I thought he would be!   He actually had a Dave Matthews Band esk sound which was very refreshing so I would definitely see him again in concert. When OAR hit the stage the place went nuts!  Of course they waited until their last song of the night to play their most famous song "Crazy game of poker" that everybody knows so in general it was nice to hear them again.  A trip down memory lane!


So on Wednesday to my surprise my husband had tickets to the box for the Clippers game so we got a babysitter again and headed down to Clipper Stadium.  It was a beautiful night until a storm rolled in! It rained so they covered the field. It stopped raining so they uncovered the field, fixed it all up and sent the teams back on the field and it started raining again! So needless to say I didn't see much baseball on Wednesday but nonetheless it was still fun to get out!


Thursday brought my monthly book club which I always go to no matter what! I've been going for 10 years now and I rarely ever miss a bookclub. This month's book was The Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline which I had already read.  It was an excellent book and swingle worth a read because this really happened in the US!  Not going to lie usually at the club we have wine, we eat cheese, and we gossip and we don't talk about the book. That is pretty much what happened last Thursday and I don't mind that at all!


On Sunday I got up really early to drive my youngest son to Connersville Indiana to a train station where they were doing A Day Out With Thomas.  Oh my goodness the look on his little face when Thomas came chugging down the track was priceless!  He is my little one that coughs out his funnel when he does couch so he has a full on obsession with trains to say the least. We spent about 4 hours riding on Thomas, playing with Thomas toys, watching Thomas on TV, and of course shopping for Thomas memorabilia.  Needless to say my son was exhausted after his big day and has not stopped talking about it ever since!  I would say this was the best day of his almost 4 years of life (his birthday is this Friday).  If you or someone you know has a child who lives and breaths Thomas like mine does this is definitely something you need to do with them!  You can find all the info about this at the link below.

http://events.hitentertainment.com/en-us/dayoutwiththomas


I hope everyone else had a wonderful week and weekend!  Did anyone else do anything fun?  I would love to hear about it!

Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. Brose www.norton.com/setup & start install or downloading the Setup .enter product key for Activation. If still face Norton Antivirus issues then contact Norton Support Help Number Ireland +353 1442 8988.
    Visit: Norton Support Ireland Number +353 1442 8988.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post, Dial Printer Repair Services Number Ireland +353-1442-8988 & get online support for all printer brands like HP, Brother, Epson, Canon etc. we fix printer issues like setup, install, drivers, wifi network connectivity, paper jam, not printing etc in Ireland get more information visit here Printer Repair Services Number Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Contact Microsoft Outlook Support Help Number Ireland +353-1442-8988. Outlook Experts will fix issue like Forget password, Recovery Email, Sign, login issue, Dial Outlook Contact Support number Ireland
    Visit: Outlook Contact Support number Ireland

    ReplyDelete