Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Obsessions

I have decided to start posting on Wednesdays the things I find that I love or must have!  Who doesn't love a suggestion list.  I know I have found many of my favorite things by seeing what others like and of course what others pin on Pinterest.

Brad's Raw Leafy Kale chips


I decided one day on a whim to give these a whirl because I attempted to make my own and it was an epic fail.  These are DELICIOUS!  My favorite flavor is called Vampire Killer.  These are a must try!

Barre3


This has seriously been life changing for me!  I started 2 months ago and was hooked after my very first class.  The instructors are the best I have had and everyone really cares about you and it totally shows.  This is a must try if you have a studio close to you.  More on my love for Barre3 in a future post!

Lou & Grey


I am in love with all of this line.  I am already the biggest Loft fan ever and when this lounge wear line came out I became an even bigger one.  The fabrics are easy to wear and so comfortable!  It is a must try for anyone looking for lounge clothes that do not look like you should be going to the gym! 


Check out my obsessions and let me know what you think!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment