Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas time is here

It is Christmas Eve and I can safely say I finally wrapped all my presents last night.  Wow what a task!  It is gift bags for everyone/everything from now on!  I am kidding, sort of.

We will be heading up to good old Ashland for the afternoon/evening to celebrate Christmas with my family and then back to Dublin we go to await the arrival of Santa Claus!  The boys are so excited and I love listening to them talk about Santa and what he will bring them.  Though Santa is a great guy, even if I did wrap all his presents, I have to say my favorite part of the season is getting to spend time with my family.  I love that on Christmas morning we can lounge around and not be rushed.  It seems that all too often we are rushing through life and never really get to stop and enjoy each other.  I am really looking forward doing that over this long weekend!



I hope everyone has a wonderful and relaxing Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!


~Jennifer~



You can find me on... 
Twitter here
Facebook here
Pinterest here 
Instagram here









No comments:

Post a Comment