Thursday, December 18, 2014

Who doesn't love a challenge!

I don't know about you guys but if there is a challenge I will most likely enter it and hope to win.  At work I am always one of the first to sign up for whatever the challenge of the moment is.  It makes me happy to win or at the least beat a lot of other people.  I kid I kid (well sort of kid).

Since the new year is only weeks away and I need a salt and sugar detox like it is my job, my favorite workout/blog/everything company Barre3 is to the rescue.  Beginning January 5th and running for 4 weeks they will be hosting a challenge to help everyone get back on track with their mind, body and health.  I did the spring challenge not long after I started going to Barre3 and the support you get from it is unprecedented.

Each week of the challenge participants will:
  • Do four 60-minute workouts either at one of their local studios or online 
  • Do one 10-minute online workout
  • Try one healthy barre3 recipe
If you follow me on instagram you know I have experimented with making the Barre3 recipes and they have all been big winners in my house!

So here are the deets on the kit which is $33 buck-a-roos (not bad for all the swag).  

Each challenge kit includes:
  • Access to the Challenge and weekly emails loaded with tips, tools, and educational podcasts 
  • Live Q+A with Sadie Lincoln 
  • One weekly 10-minute challenge online workout 
  • One new seasonal recipe to try every week
  • A personal tracking system to help you stay accountable
  • A glass barre3 signature water bottle
  • barre3 signature tote
  • barre3 wristband

challenge kit

Um hello I am signing up just for the super cute bag! 

All joking aside this is a great time of year to recommit to yourself.  I have found that since starting Barre3 last April, I have never felt better about myself.  I have made so many new friends at the studio and my Barre3 Columbus family helps me more then they know!

So why not do something for yourself this year and join me in the challenge!  Even if there is no prize for a top winner, the actual prize is feeling better about yourself and your body.  I don't think there is any prize greater then that!

You can buy your kit at your local studio or online.  I know I will be picking mine up tonight!

Join me in kicking 2015 off right!


~Jennifer~



You can find me on...

Twitter here
Facebook here
Pinterest here
Instagram here


No comments:

Post a Comment